OFS is committed to the following Code of Conduct:
- We will conduct our business and affairs lawfully, with integrity and in a manner that embraces sustainability and reduces environmental impact.
- We will never offer any cash payments, gifts, kickbacks or entertainment in excess of normal business practices, which is likely to influence any decision to take an improper course in the future procurement of goods or services.
- We promote health, safety, and wellbeing in the workplace and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- We do not discriminate in hiring and employment practices on any grounds of race, religion, age, nationality, social or ethnic origin, sexual identity, gender, pregnancy and medical conditions, disability or any other legally determined discrimination.
- We will only employ people that are legally employed on a voluntary basis, of appropriate age, paid fair wages in accordance with all applicable wage laws, with reasonable working hours, treated equally with respect and dignity, having access to fair procedures and remedies and are free to exercise any legal rights to join or refrain from joining worker organizations including trade unions.