The purpose of this policy is to inform employees and customers of the principles under which OFS processes personal data and personal information.
OFS is a privacy conscious organization and is committed to your personal right to privacy. We only collect personal information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by a user to us. A visitor may choose to become a user and provide information to register for ordering goods or services, or to apply for a job using our career portal. When we receive identifiable information from a user we use it solely for the purpose for which it was provided and secure your information as required by law.
Visitors to our Website
Where visitors to our website choose to provide us with a name, e-mail address, or other information, they become potential customers of OFS:
- OFS will use your information solely for the purpose for which it was provided.
- We will only use and disclose your information in accordance with your permission.
- We do not give your personally identifiable information to advertisers.
- We do not sell or rent your private information to third parties.
In processing personal data, OFS complies with the following principles. Adherence to the principles may be limited to the extent to meet national security, public interest, law enforcement and other legal requirements and obligations.
- Data Integrity: OFS will use personal information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the individual. OFS will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is used for its intended purpose, and is accurate, complete, and current.
- Security: OFS will take reasonable precautions to protect personal information in its possession from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Dispute Resolution: Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of personal information should be directed to OFS at the address given below. OFS will investigate and attempt to resolve complaints and disputes regarding the use and disclosure of personal information in accordance with the principles contained in this policy.
Non Personally Identifiable Data
Non-personally identifiable and/or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify You.
Last modified: 6 May 2015